Click here for more information and to register
The Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Summit is designed to share best leadership and safety practices with industry professionals hoping to achieve world-class safety within their companies.
This one-of-a-kind learning and networking conference will focus on uniting manufacturing executives from across the United States. Attendees will focus on best practices in environment, health and safety along with becoming a better leader.
Keynote speakers and safety-focused breakout sessions will showcase the following topics:
- Attitude-Based Safety Culture
- Electrical Safe-Work Practice
- New OSHA Revisions in Walking and Working Surfaces
- Machine Guarding
- Interpreting Environmental Laws REACH and PROP 65 (Prop 65 isn't as bad as it sounds!)
- New TSCA Reform
- Drugs in the Workplace
- NEW OSHA Regulations on Drug Testing After Incidents
- Rule Changes Under the New Administration
- The Healthy Workplace
- On-the-Job Sleep Deprivation
- The OSHA Inspectors Visit - What You Can and Can’t Do!
This SUMMIT promises to provide high-level safety professionals with implementable ideas they can take back to their facilities to improve their operations and achieve world-class safety.
The 2017 EHS Summit will take place at Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 N. High St, Columbus, Ohio 43215